
Saturday, June 27, 2009
More Pictures & A Little bit of Hope
Hi everybody! We got word from the US Visa dept and the Thai govt. that we are approved to travel. We don't yet have a date, but it could be August. (or maybe September.) WE are so excited and feel tremendously blessed. We are moving down to Austin TX on July 24th. Ben has received a fellowship at UT Austin to get a master's in creative writing. How cool is that! There will be many huge changes in our lives in the next few weeks.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG - These new pics are just gorgeous!! I love them all! Congrats on your big move and new position. Austin is so much fun! Maybe we can get together some time when we are back out there seeing my in-laws. I would love that!
I love your new pics! can't wait until you get to travel!
Post a Comment