Today we met him. We held him in our arms. We comforted him and played with him. We fed him and watched him fall asleep. It was perfect. The beginning was heartwrenching, cause he would get to a whimper and then look at us and get this bewildered look on his face and start crying again. He was afraid of the way we looked. He'd let himself calm down in our arms and then look at our faces or our hair and cry. After a while we got him playing. He liked to be in Ben's lap best. We had some wonderful smiles and laughs that weren't caught on video. He liked when i'd repeat his actions (like pounding on the window the same amount of times as he had or bending backwards and stretching) and he'd laugh and laugh. He is so beautiful. We held his little hands and rubbed his little belly. After lunch we brought him to our room and he fell asleep on our bed while we rubbed his back. he is amazing, cuter than i ever dreamed of, and already smiling and laughing with us. here's a couple video clips.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is so cute! So happy for you guys! Thanks for sharing your amazing journey with us.
Little M's Mom Terri
He IS so cute.
What a sweetie!
This is so exciting, amazing, thrilling. It has been so hard not to be able to communicate my joy and love. Hopefully,this will reach you. I love you three sooooo much. I am praying for the Lord to bond your little family spiritually,emotionally and physically. May Solomon quickly sense the depth of your love.
xoxoxo
Deb (Mom/ummy) :)
I'm so glad it's going so well! Solomon is beautiful!
I showed Jolie the videos. She's excited to meet her new neighbor.
xo
Jessica
Wow, you guys have a baby now. Ben you look much older with that beard. I hope your trip is fun and I hope I can find a way to come and visit you two in Texas. Have fun over seas and congratulations!
Wow, you guys have a baby now. Ben you look much older with that beard. I hope your trip is fun and I hope I can find a way to come and visit you two in Texas. Have fun over seas and congratulations!
Post a Comment