Thursday, October 29, 2009
hi everybody. sorry it's taken me so long to add new photos and videos. i've been playing around with some pics so i will add some hopefully tonight. i've been taking more videos than pictures so the snapshots are made from still frames of the videos. anyway, Solomon is amazing. Such a cool kid. In this video, he is playing with a blanket that my Grandma started two years ago, just before she passed away. I remember having a sweet talk with her about her hopes for me to adopt a child. I didn't know she was working on a blanket for Solomon. She asked my Aunt Karen to finish it for me, which she did with lots of love. She sent it as a present for Solomon. He loves it as you can see and it will probably become his blankie, a source of comfort for years to come. I am so grateful and feel my grandmothers sweet blessing.
I have more videos and pics to post later tonight.
Love ya'll,
jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are great!!! I keep checking your blog - so glad to see you guys are doing great!!!
What an awesome gift your grandmother and aunt gave! I miss mine and wonder what she would think of our Thai girl.
Hey Jess,
We all love watching your videos. Solomon dancing in cowboy boots is our favorite from your recent posts. Thanks for sharing. Love you.
Yay!
So cute ;0)
Post a Comment