Thursday, October 8, 2009
Hi everyone. I love you all. We arrived home safely on my birthday, saturday. Solomon is still real sweet on us, comfortable in his new home. He is shy at first when meeting new people, but warms up quickly. Here is a video of his belly laugh playing with a foil bag while he was meeting our friends at the Michener Center, Ben's classmates. I have a few other videos that i need to edit first before posting. Please be patient with me as it's been quite a whirlwind around here. Loves, jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yay! I love the belly laughs! Thanks for posting that. I keep checking the blog and hoping you guys made it back ok. Enjoy it!
Dear Jessica & Ben,
My husband David & I are dear friends of your parents. Our boys, David, Matthew, Andrew, & Michael went to ECS with you. We've been following this wonderful story from the beginning. It is a great blessing for Solomon to have you both as parents. He is so precious, and the sweet laugh brings tears to my eyes. The Lord planned this before time began, and to see it unfold is more than words can express. We're so glad you are closer. When you come and visit we would consider it a honor to see you all for just a minute. I am sure your time will be in demand.
Blessings to your sweet family,
Ann Marie Ruhland
SO amazing! What a sweet amazing little boy! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment