We are all doing well. Solomon is amazing. The other day he woke up, looked at me, and started giggling. I know i look kindof funny, especially first thing in the morning, but i mean, wow. This is the good stuff. He is so much fun. Here's a video of Solomon's first kiss, while we were still in Thailand. She's a little russian cutie named Annia. Love Yall, jessica
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bewildered by girls already! So cute, can't believe how well he has transitioned. So happy for you all.
Aaaaaaah how cute and funny! I mean what little girl won't want to kiss him. So sweet, great smile and a super personality. And this is just from the blog - can't imagine what life's like firsthand. LOL
Good evening
I did not realize you were updating the blog. I so love watching and hearing Solomon in all the videos.
I miss all of you and look forward to having my arms around him again during the holidays.
xoxo
'ummy
Post a Comment