oh you guys!!! so excited for you! say HI to Robert and Natasha too for us! Salomon is beauuuutiful! and doing quite bravely from the videos! I hope it continues to go smoothly! thanks for the update!
Only 4 more hours and you get to be with Solomon again. I guess it is good you are in Thailand and not Memphis... or you 3 would not get a moments rest from all of us who are longing to hug and kiss him and rub his sweet head.
It is just amazing to me to get to see and hear and read about this shortly after it happens.
Now, Benjamin, let Jessica hold him too. Send us some pictures of the 2 of them. Also, go for a family photo in the next day or two. I can't tell you how many times I return to the blog just to see the videos again and again.
4 comments:
What a wonderful day!! Congratulations to you..... Can't wait to see more!
It's OK, Ben's beard makes me cry too.
Ha!
oh you guys!!! so excited for you! say HI to Robert and Natasha too for us! Salomon is beauuuutiful! and doing quite bravely from the videos! I hope it continues to go smoothly! thanks for the update!
Only 4 more hours and you get to be with Solomon again. I guess it is good you are in Thailand and not Memphis... or you 3 would not get a moments rest from all of us who are longing to hug and kiss him and rub his sweet head.
It is just amazing to me to get to see and hear and read about this shortly after it happens.
Now, Benjamin, let Jessica hold him too. Send us some pictures of the 2 of them. Also, go for a family photo in the next day or two.
I can't tell you how many times I return to the blog just to see the videos again and again.
Love you so much,
'ummy
Post a Comment