Monday, September 14, 2009






Here we go.

We are so close. It's a whole different feeling now. We are no longer waiting, we are on our way. We leave Wed, spend the night in Dallas, leave for Thailand on Thursday. We meet him on Sunday morning. We get to spend most of the afternoon with him on Sunday, a little more time with him on Monday. One of those days we will be able to visit his foster family. Then he is ours forever on Wed. We'll be updating this blog a few times throughout the process. We get to go to an island on friday, a little bungalow on the beach and get to know our little one. Then we come home on Oct 3rd. It's really going to happen. We are so excited.

Love to everyone.

Thanks for all your love and prayers.

jessica

4 comments:

CreamyJoe said...

YAY -- I'm so happy for you guys. And, lordy lordy, I swear, every time I see a picture of Solomon I'm just so struck by how strikingly handsome he is. Can't wait to meet your little man. Love you guys --Joe

Chris and Terri said...

Oh My Goodness - He is SO handsome - just completely adorable. Have a wonderful trip. We are so so so very excited for you guys!

Melissa Ens said...

Wow! I didn't realize you are travelling already!!! So glad I didn't miss it... Can't wait to hear about it all! : ) Your little boy is adorable! Can't wait to see him in your arms! Praying for a great trip and everything for you all...

Chels said...

Oh I can't wait for him to be yours! You are so close now I can't believe it. I look forward to hearing all the news and seeing new pictures of your little guy. Good Luck and Enjoy!!!